Monday, July 28, 2008

Website traffic generation.... PT 2

Hey everyone, happy Monday,

For the second post about driving traffic to your sites, I thought I'd talk about;

#2 Yahoo Answers

Now I'm not too sure yet how well this one works, but it's the same basic principal as the forum marketing. However, I was looking at this method and noticed that lots of people seem to do this, and they do it in a way thats a bit annoying. So like I said with forum marketing, don't obnoxiously post your links. Be helpful and answer a question, then post your link and say something like "if you need more info, take a look at my site". Anyway, give it a try and see how things go.

Later everyone

2 comments:

marek said...

Hi, you began very nice why did you stop posting articles?

Marioman1234 said...

I guess just a lack of interest, or even time on my part. I was younger and more impatient when I started this blog, but now that I've seen some comments, I think I will come back to it :)