Saturday, July 26, 2008

MAKING MONEY ONLINE PT. 2

Ok, so for the second part I'm going to talk about another great free site called "My Homepage Friends" which you can find HERE. This used to be called "My Search Funds" but obviously has changed since then. I've been a member there for quite some time now and can say it generates quite a bit more money than Share-a-pic, however payment takes a bit longer but they do pay. What it is, is you basic kind of search engine. All you do is sign up for free (only takes a few minutes) and download the toolbar, which no, won't harm your system at all. From there all you need to do is your simple everyday searches like you normally would and thats it. Simple huh, it really is. The more searches you make the more money you'll earn, which you can make about one to two pounds (did I mention this is a UK site and foreign countries like Canada and the USA are welcome) a day, which if like me you live in North America, will equal out to about double that in either USD or CAD currency. They generally pay out in about a month so you have tons of time to rack up some earnings, and reaching the pay out of 20 pounds is simple enough. So give it try, and you'll be on the fast track to earning that money you want to invest in your internet marketing adventure.

My Homepage Friends

No comments: